Tampa Westchase

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google Places Social Icon

The first Rotary Club was organized in 1905 in Chicago, Illinois, by Paul Harris, a young lawyer. The name of the new organization was derived from the fact that the original members met in rotation at their various places of business. In 1910, Rotary became international with the formation of a club in Winnepeg Canada. 

MEMBER LINKS

MAILING ADDRESS:

12157 W. Linebaugh Ave., #103

Tampa, FL 33626-1245

EMAIL: rotarywestchase@gmail.com